Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

what's the result of shorten session time?

More
12 years 3 months ago #110187 by user36526_d
suppose i set session time is 30minutes.
and a survey need 60minutes to answer, what's the worst result?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #110191 by DenisChenu
Session time start at 0 each time user click on next page.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #110192 by user36526_d
so, if user's internet connection broke, and 60minutes later, user come back to continue the survey.
what problem will it cause?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #110195 by DenisChenu
Start the survey at start (except if token)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by DenisChenu.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #110202 by user36526_d
some answers are already record in mysql.why restart the survey from begining?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #110229 by DenisChenu

iscar wrote: some answers are already record in mysql.why restart the survey from begining?

Because we can not validate is the good user (response ID are in $_SESSION and never elsewhere for security).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #110254 by user36526_d
if i use token and multiple answer for one token, when user come back to survey, what will be displayed?
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose