version2.0.when user click button, will go to next question.
in a particular question, i would like user to a url instead of next question.
i add jquery as:
<script>
$(document).ready(function () {
$("#movenextbtn").click(function(e){
if($("#answer{SGQ}").val()==""){
e.preventDefault();
window.location.href="https://example.com";
}else{
// Do something other, here : default
}
});
});
</script>
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: {SQG} to {SGQ}
With the newtest/Y to anwer to another question (be sure to have the las Expression Manager)
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
In question text or help.
Using SGQ then in question text.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.