This is an old thread but very useful for me. I want to change the width of the question column in a text array. So I try to use the example above changing the script in the question like this:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function() {
var qID = {QID};
If I test the script on the single question this perfectly function; but when I start whole survey I catch an error: undefinite offeset: -1 It's a template error?
Cause my lack of knowledge in programming I didn't find a solution !! Note that if I drop the code from the question I didn't catch any error ...
Thanks in advance for helping me!
A.
Tanks for quick response. But now I was a little confused
because the survey it's a very very long survey (7 groups for 86 question!!) I try to export only the group where I use the code in a new survey. BUT when I test the single question and the new survey (with only a group) I didn't catch errors and it's now functioning !!
Please give me more time for analyzing this and replicate the error !!
A.
I have solved the problem by cancelling all the actual answer recorded in the DB!! VERY strange!
Because the survey it's in a testing phase no matter. I'm asking to me if this behavior may be a symptom of inconsistence for the platform or the DB ...
Thank in any case for your attention!
Have a nice day
A.