Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Some questions not displayed anymore since yesterday

• gdumarais
  • gdumarais's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #234057 by gdumarais
Hi, 
Since yesterday, some questions and question groups are not displayed anymore in my survey: when I want to visualize these questions or question groups it is not possible anymore. Yesterday I did different modifications in these groups (hiding some questions in the group but not all, changing the text of some questions etc.), but nothing different from what I have done many times before without any problem. 
For some groups of questions, I solved the problem by setting different group conditions, then going back to the original conditions and it worked (no idea why). For other groups it does not work (I tried changing conditions or getting rid of them altogether) even for groups where I never had conditions. I set up a variable through a hidden equation at the beginning of my survey and I condition on different values of this variable. 

Has anybody had that problem and do you know how to resolve it?
 I am worried if that happens regularly as I am launching the survey with a survey company next week, and I should be testing the survey today. :/ 

Your LimeSurvey version:  Version 5.4.9
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Limesurvey hosting
Survey theme/template: Fruity
==================
(Write here your question/remark)
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by gdumarais.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
1 year 5 months ago #234058 by DenisChenu
Each time you update sometging and seems there are an issue : remind to check the Survey Logic file

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gdumarais

• gdumarais
  • gdumarais's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #234150 by gdumarais
Thank you very much I will check this out!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose