LimeSurvey version:
Version 3.28.24
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Limesurvey Cloud
Survey theme/template: fruity
==================
Dear all,
I am afraid I need quite basic help with changing colors in the template to suit our project colors. If I understand well, there is no easy option, how to change default color of the basic graphic items (e.g. like theme fruit variations do in one step, but with my own chosen color). After hours of reading the manual and previous Q/As in English, Deutsh and even Dutch I was sucessfull in changing the buttons (next, previous), color of the text of questions, survey title and welcome text, color of question help text, color of the progress bar and I have uploaded logo in header. However, some items still remain challenge.
I would like to change the
color of:
- buttons in radio, array, check box (basicaly all these items that shows the choice)
- text witten by respondents as an answer (long text/short text...)
- border/shadow of the active text box (when someone is typing)
- star (when Q is labeled as mandatory) - I have only found how to hide it
- the text of the instruction (appears just below the question and before response window: e.g. "! Choose one of the following answers") - I have only found how to hide it
I have tried these in the "custom.css" in the extended fruity template, however, no changes occured (neither in the preview box below neither when I try preview a test survey).
Ad buttons: this
forums.limesurvey.org/forum/german-forum...r-matrix-%C3%A4ndern
and this
forums.limesurvey.org/forum/dutch-forum/...leur-sjabloon-fruity
do not work.
.checkbox-item {
color:#351B6F;
}
.radio-item {
color:#351B6F;
}
.array-item {
color:#351B6F;
}
.asterisk {
color: #3ce1bc;
}
.hint-text {
color: #3ce1bc;
}
.text-primary {
color: #351B6F;
}
Thank you for your time and possible help
Hana