Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Participant Email Address Not Displayed

• Antodmurni_298944
  • Antodmurni_298944's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #226081 by Antodmurni_298944
Participant Email Address Not Displayed was created by Antodmurni_298944
After I created 300 participants by uploading CSV files, I sent out a mass email invite using the invitation email template. However, only 77 participants received the email invite. While the survey was sending, a warning message came up that said "there are too many participants, wait 14 seconds and we will send email invites to the next series of participants." It looked like everything was going fine, and that LimeSurvey was automatically sending surveys to clumps of participants at a time. Once this process was over, many participants hadn't received an invitation. I looked through the participant table, and noticed that the people who didn't receive an invitation had no email address displayed in their row on the participant table, even though they did have email addresses in the CSV files I uploaded. How can I send invitations to these participants without having to start over and send invites to everyone again? Also, how can I get their email addresses to display without having to enter them manually?
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Antodmurni_298944.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 6 months ago #226086 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Participant Email Address Not Displayed
without knowing ANYTHING about your installation (why did you not answer the basic questions at the beginning?) and without seeing your csv file to check what was wrong with those where the email was not imported, it is pretty much impossible to help.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Antodmurni_298944

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: tpartnerholch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose