Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

problem adding question groups to existing survey

• HelenNorris
  • HelenNorris's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #221765 by HelenNorris
Hi,
I'm using a survey that was created by another academic team  (Geneva Emotion Recognition Test) and I want to add additional questions.
It's hosted on version 2.05. I've tried exporting it to my own account but the user settings don't allow this and the videos won't play.
So I think I need to add the questions to the survey where it is. Every time I try I get this error message:-CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'modulename' in 'field list'
Please help! 

The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 10 months ago #221767 by jelo

It's hosted on version 2.05. I've tried exporting it to my own account but the user settings don't allow this and the videos won't play.

LimeSurvey 2.05 is an outdated version. The only way to save the survey for future use is to export the survey and download the videofiles and import the stuff to a newer LimeSurvey version (Version 3 or Version 5). Themes and certain workarounds of the survey will no longer work in newer versions. If you cannot export the files, get the permissions. Contact the administrator of the LimeSurvey instance soon. 

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, HelenNorris
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartnerholch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose