Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

checkbox color questionnaire front page & disable pop up

• bierbier
  • bierbier's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #221647 by bierbier
hi,

i'm trying to redesign a checkbox on the survey home page. unfortunately i can't manage to change the blue color.

Also i can't turn off the pop up.

Can someone help me further?

Thanks a lot

(using LimeSurvey Community Edition Version 5.1.16+211020 ; expansion of the fruty theme)
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 4 months ago #221661 by tpartner
The checkbox you see in the data-policy consent form is the default checkbox generated by the browser. The coloured check you see later in the survey is a pseudo-element applied to labels in elements with the "checkbox-item" class.

To get this in the data-policy consent form, you will need to edit the privacy_text.twig file in your custom theme something like this where you can see that I have applied the "checkbox-item" class to the <div> element containing the checkbox and its label:

Code:
<!-- Privacy message -->
<br/>
<div class="row">
    <div class="consent-text-wrapper {{ aSurveyInfo.class.privacydatasectextbody }}">
        {{ aSurveyInfo.datasecurity_notice }}
    </div>
</div>
<div class="row">
    <div class="col-sm-12 checkbox-item consent-accept-wrapper">
    <input required class="{{ aSurveyInfo.class.privacydataseccheckbox }}" type="checkbox" name="datasecurity_accepted" id="datasecurity_accepted" />
    <label for="datasecurity_accepted" class="control-label {{ aSurveyInfo.class.privacydataseccheckboxlabel }}"> {{ aSurveyInfo.datasecurity_notice_label }}</label>
    </div>
</div>

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, bierbier
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose