Response completed but not participant

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221174 by arnaudbore
Dear LS experts,

I'm experiencing a weird inconsistent issue. Sometimes even if the survey has been completed the participant is not seen as completed. 
I may have spotted that those responses last page were 1 instead of 2 (even if the whole survey has been completed) but first I'm not 100% sure that this is always the case and even if it is the case I don't know how to explain this difference.

I would gladly appreciate some guidance on how to disentangle this issue if you have any idea.

Thank you in advance
Arnaud

Here are some parameters that could be useful:
Enable token-based response persistence: OFF
Allow multiple responses or update responses with one token: OFF
LS version: Version 3.27.7+210713

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221177 by tpartner
Where do you see that the survey is completed? Is there a complete date in the data or is it simply that all questions ha e been answered?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221180 by arnaudbore
Thank you for this quick reply.

I know the response is seen as completed because the check box for completed displays "yes" (green check) but if I check the survey participant it says not completed + uses left 1.

I don't know if it's relevant but sometimes I get a seed number and sometimes not. Can't tell if it's consistent with my issue.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221193 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221201 by arnaudbore
When I create a participant I don't fill an email. I just fill the first name and the token. Does that explain everything ?

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221231 by arnaudbore
Thank you Denis, I'll check this fix once it's going to be released.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #221239 by DenisChenu
Empty email must work before this fix too …

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now