Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How can I upload video on self-host LimeSurvey?

• free521521521
  • free521521521's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #219923 by free521521521
I have install the LimeSurvey on my NAS, I can run the app and design the survey. In my Survey I have to use a video as a stimuli, but I find that the upload function does't work. 
Is that a bug?
Can anybody help for this issue?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 years 6 months ago #219941 by holch
You do not mention what version you use and what NAS it is (I think on Synology there is a plugin or something, but from what I know with a really outdated version of Limesurvey).

But as you have access to the NAS I guess, you can always "upload" the video to your NAS an include it into your survey with the necessary HTML code.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• free521521521
  • free521521521's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #219943 by free521521521
Replied by free521521521 on topic How can I upload video on self-host LimeSurvey?
Version 5.1.11+210920 is the version I just install which I download from the official website. I think it is the latest.

I think it's a problem about the KCfinder.

Synology can't share a embed video link now, so it would good for LS all-in-one solution.
  • holch
More
2 years 6 months ago #219948 by holch
I will lock this post, as the same question has been asked here forums.limesurvey.org/forum/plugins/1254...self-host-limesurvey and has received an answer from Jelo already. Please do not post twice.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose