Hi all,
one quick question that I could't find a solution to, although I would think it is a common problem.
I added a drop drown to an array questions on page X of my survey using this solution:
LimeSurvey Forum
. So far so good.
But I also activated backwards navigation in my survey. Now everytime I go back a page to X-1 and then back again on X it runs the code again, adding new dropdown boxes once again.
So if I go back twice I get three dropdowns per answer in total:
Is there any easy to fix to this to run the code only once?
My idea for a workaround would be to add 1 numerical questions (f1) + 1 equation (f2).
f1 would be a counter. f2 would be {f1 = f1 +1} and the script would then check if f1== 1 and only then run the script. But as soon as I add an equation to the question group, subquestion relevance for other questions stops working... So if there's an easier solution that would be highly appreciated!