Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

LS4: position of new question

• zufolo441
  • zufolo441's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #211955 by zufolo441
LS4: position of new question was created by zufolo441
Hi,
I'm creating a new survey in LS 4.4.7.
In LS 2.6.4, our actual production LS, when I create a new question it asks where has to be placed; default is at the end.
In LS 4, if I use "add question" in left panel ( domain.com/index.php/questionAdministrat...reate/surveyid/XXXXX ) the default group is the first (and not eventually the last) and the question will be placed at the beginning. if I use the "+" button in group ( domain.com/index.php/questionAdministrat...surveyid=XXXX&gid=YY ) the question is placed in that group, but still at the beginning of group.
When I save and close, it doesn't go back to group, as of 2.x. It goes to domain.com/index.php/questionAdministrat...rviewEditor=overview ). In this way it's very slow to repeatedly insert questions.
Is there a way to indicate the position or, at least, to have the end as default? I have to continuosly rearrange them.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 1 month ago #211962 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic LS4: position of new question
Please, please, please : report all issues related to ergonomy of admin part ,

thank you !

community.limesurvey.org/bug-tracker/

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose