Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Invitations automatically being sent after "Generate tokens"/"Add participants"

• eyrtrv
  • eyrtrv's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #210735 by eyrtrv
Hello,

Before, I was able to create/import new participants into the Survey participants database on LimeSurvey, generate tokens, and thereafter send the invitations by clicking the send invitations button beside the participants.

However, for some reason, when I click "Generate tokens", I ultimately end up at a "Survey participant summary" page that says "Total invitations sent = 1", meaning the very participant that I generated the token for has been immediately sent the invitation already.

How can I stop this (i.e., the automatic sending of invitation after token generation/add participant) from happening?

Edit: I am noticing also that I getting automatically the "invitation sent" even after I do Create -> Add participant.

Thank you.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by eyrtrv. Reason: Providing clarification about my issue.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 3 months ago #210738 by holch
Ls version?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• eyrtrv
  • eyrtrv's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #210739 by eyrtrv
Hi, it's Version 3.25.8+210118 .
More
2 years 9 months ago #217760 by FraWol
Hello,

I have almost the same problem on Version 3.25.9+210125.

After I do Create -> Add participant the Invation sent? and Reminder sent? - fields are automatically set to the current date, but there are no emails sent.
Generate tokens works normal but when I go to Send email invitation I get the message:WarningThere were no eligible emails to send...
Attachments:

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose