The order of questions is changing

More
6 days 15 hours ago #206638 by AleksandraMikic
Hi, does anyone know what could cause question order to change? Questions are not set to occur randomly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
6 days 14 hours ago #206644 by DenisChenu
LimeSUrvey version ? Maybe an issue with your version

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.

More
6 days 14 hours ago #206653 by AleksandraMikic
Hi DenisChenu, thanks for your fast reply! The version is: 4.3.18+200928

More
6 days 7 hours ago #206679 by holch
Currently, LS 4.x still has a lot of bugs. I can't recommend it for production use, only for testing at the moment.

If I remember right, I have read about a a similiar behaviour a couple of weeks ago, where questions were reordered. Maybe you can find the bug report in the bug tracker.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

More
5 days 23 hours ago #206686 by DenisChenu
The system for reordering order can be done very easily by error in 3.X and 4.X . It was done using only mouse without clean validation.

Currently there are a little icon to fix the order in the menu.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.
Attachments:

More
4 days 12 hours ago #206762 by AleksMi
It does not work, I change the order, lock it, and next time I log in, it is changed again.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now