Hi, I found the code to remove the red asterisk. However, I am totally struggling in finding the "custom css". Is it possible that not everyone has the right to edit this in a template? And is there any other way I can display this in my template?
I have found a place where css is and where "inherit" is currently displayed. But I am warned to change something there. If I insert the code to remove the red asterisk there now, then probably the general css setting will not be there anymore, right?
I would be so grateful for any help because I really don't know how to find this custom css. Could I change it in the source code of the question? I tried but it didn't work so far.
Hi tpartner, I think this is my problem. I don't know how to extend a theme and I don't have a theme editor. I've been searching the forum, the manual and google for hours, but I can't find an answer on how to extend a theme and get the theme editor. The buttons, as they are shown in the manual, do not exist for me. I have the version 3.23.6+200929
If XSS is disab
<script>
$(function() {
$("question{QID} .asterisk").remove();
});
</script>
But : if you don't have access to custom.css, maybe XSS is enable
There are good reason to disable edition custom.css by any user.
With allowing updating custom.css : you can add any picture and any color on website, for example the logo of your concurrent . I think if your admin disallow css update : it disallow script.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Having said that, as Denis suggests, if your system admin has disallowed access to the themes, they have probably enabled the XSS filter so inserting CSS may also be prevented.
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.