Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Statistics: Weird question group order in statistics feature

• Lileangel_244463
  • Lileangel_244463's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
3 years 7 months ago #204805 by Lileangel_244463
Recently I discovered that the order of the question groups in the statistics feature isn’t in sync with the survey question group order itself. It seems to be set randomly so every attempt to get an output on the survey results in the anticipated order is impossible.
For a long time the survey worked just fine. Then I’ve updated from v3 to v4 a while ago and wasn’t noticing the problem until it was time to run the survey again.
Things I tried:
I made several exportsof the survey, re-imported and re-checked the order of the question groups, regenerated all question codes, even rebuild the survey from scratch but nothing fixed the issue. I (re)installed Limesurvey on a second server and imported the survey just to find the same odd behavior in the statistics feature. I even took a look at the SQL table entries but everything seemed just fine.
I’m using Limesurvey v4.3.14+200826 on a Linux machine running PHP v 7.4.9 and MySQL 5.7. All installation requirements have been met.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 7 months ago #204815 by tpartner
I don't recommend using 4.x or PHP 7.4 for production work yet. Use the latest 3.x LTS stable version with PHP 7.2 or 7.3.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu, Lileangel_244463
  • DenisChenu
More
3 years 7 months ago #204925 by DenisChenu

tpartner wrote: I don't recommend using 4.x or PHP 7.4 for production work yet. Use the latest 3.x LTS stable version with PHP 7.2 or 7.3.

+1

And report the issue about order

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lileangel_244463

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose