Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

problem with survey

• GCRT2020
  • GCRT2020's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #202925 by GCRT2020
problem with survey was created by GCRT2020
participants - most of who makes it with smartphone - have problem with finishing it, the survey turns off itself and they can't end it - what can i do?
My survey is quite bit, so find participants who will fill this are quite a few and I'm loosing most of them because of this problem.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 8 months ago #202926 by holch
Replied by holch on topic problem with survey
First of all, you need to be more specific (also ideally you'd use a better title of your post than "problem with survey", most that post here have some kind of problem with a survey... ;-) ).

The problem description is very vague. I don't see a way to help with concrete advice.

What does "have problem with finishing" and "survey tuns off itself" mean? Do they get an error message? What does it say?
Where does this happen? At the end of the survey? In the middle? Any details? The responses up to the point where the survey "turns off itself" (whatever that means) should be stored in the database, correct?

How do your respondents access the survey? Is the survey token based? Is token based answer persistence switched on? Because with this, people can just open the survey again and continue from where they have left off, when the survey "turned itself off".

I assume you wanted to say that your survey "is quite big".

There is a good chance that you run into session problems, etc.

Also, where is your survey hosted? What version do you use?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose