Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

unknown variable in condition

• Thomassie
  • Thomassie's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #202845 by Thomassie
unknown variable in condition was created by Thomassie
Hello I activated my survey a couple of weeks ago. Today I wanted to analyse the data and I saw there was one excel row that had almost no answers.

When I looked at the particular question I saw there was an additional condition that I did not enter "onbekende variabele 475886X189X674" gelijk aan Y

How could this occur?

I am positive I did not add this extra condition, I don't know what this condition means/does. All I know is that of the 52 participants only 2 got to see the question.

Can anybody enlighten me?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
3 years 9 months ago #202858 by holch
Replied by holch on topic unknown variable in condition
Without knowing your survey, it is difficult to say. Also, I don't understand Dutch and I am not sure that I know what " "onbekende variabele 475886X189X674" gelijk aan Y" means.

To clarify, this comes from the conditions designer or is this an expression / relevance equation.

Generally nor conditions nor expressions create themselves, so it would be good to see the survey structure as an LSS. You can create a copy of your survey, delete all parts that are not relevant (although as this is a condition we also would need to see the question that condition is based on.

But the way you describe it I don't think anyone will be able to give you a definite answer.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomassie
  • Thomassie
  • Thomassie's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #204568 by Thomassie
Replied by Thomassie on topic unknown variable in condition
Hello holch, thanks for the reply.

I will close this topic (was already dead) because the survey has ended and this error did not have great consequences for the results.

but thanks again for the reply

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose