- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!
Can you provide the settings you used inside LimeSurvey? Screenshot or textwise.Kevin wrote: I configured SMTP but I have not been able to send emails.
I cannot recommend changing the PHP source without first checking the config with an untouched installation.Kevin wrote: I got a syntax error in phpmailer 6.0.3 (version with LS 3.17) so I downloaded 6.0.7 and placed it in a different directory.
Maybe this issue can be reported …Kevin wrote: I got a syntax error in phpmailer 6.0.3 (version with LS 3.17) so I downloaded 6.0.7 and placed it in a different directory.
The webserver user don't have the right to call external page.Connection failed. Error #2: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to smtp.example.com:587 (Permission denied)
DenisChenu wrote:
Maybe this issue can be reported …Kevin wrote: I got a syntax error in phpmailer 6.0.3 (version with LS 3.17) so I downloaded 6.0.7 and placed it in a different directory.
Good, fixed in vendorKevin wrote:
DenisChenu wrote:
Maybe this issue can be reported …Kevin wrote: I got a syntax error in phpmailer 6.0.3 (version with LS 3.17) so I downloaded 6.0.7 and placed it in a different directory.
I think you are correct.
Error in debug mode: github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/issues/1572filter_var() : explicit use of FILTER_FLAG_SCHEME_REQUIRED and FILTER_FLAG_HOST_REQUIRED is deprecated
DenisChenu wrote: You can update whole LimeSurvey not only phpMailer
Argl … you can have this message with mail SMTP debug mode …Kevin wrote: I uncommented if(!$sent) var_dump($maildebug); in application/helpers/common_helper.php
I got this message! This will be a huge help!
Great !I think this Selinux command fixed it after updating PHPmailer.