Is there a way to get the "warning" that pops up when I restrict the date to not show up at all? It's great that Limesurvey made it easy to restrict the dates (for this example, I just put in "tomorrow" as the upper limit for the date) but I cannot get this warning to not show up, no matter what date is actually selected, and it is causing confusion among our respondents.
Thanks for your reply Tony. The Hide Tip function is already turned "on" and the warning still pops up. It doesn't show until after a date has been selected and shows up no matter what date is selected. Any additional insights you have are appreciated.
1. Show the tip even if hidden : it's more a strange LimeSurvey core choice :
js done in template-core
.
2. The date seems on error even if it's OK … @sbcha28 : please : a lss is really more simple for fixing issue (still great thanks for bug report)
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.