Remove space before the survey

More
1 year 2 months ago #184428 by ubound
I am planning to embed my survey into existing website so I removed Lime logo but I am left with a huge space at the top. I checked what causes it and it's this line that can be seen right in the source code of the survey page:
<body style="padding-top: 90px;" class=" vanilla font-noto lang-en  "  >

I know that if I modify this, the problem will be solved but I can't figure out how. It is not a .css file, it is probably generated by PHP scripts somehow and I can't find what generates it (also don't really understand PHP).

Here is a link to a test survey where the space can be seen:

https://bit.ly/2YvszIs

Thanks in advance!
The topic has been locked.
LimeSurvey Partners
More
1 year 2 months ago #184431 by ubound
Thank you!!! I went ahead and edited it right in my cPanel as it's more clear to me this way. I would never, never, NEVER find it on my own. This worked great!
More
1 year 2 months ago #184472 by DenisChenu

jelo wrote:

ubound wrote: I went ahead and edited it right in my cPanel as it's more clear to me this way.

You should change that value not via the filemanager of cPanel.
…

Yes (and no ;) )

If you work on a copy of template : you can copy this file from vanilla to your template manually in your template directiry (in upload/themes/survet/mytemplate).
It's more easy via GUI system.

But since the file is in upload/ directory : it's OK to edit it.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development . I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ubound
More
1 year 2 months ago #184493 by ubound
Thank you everyone! I know what you are saying. I need to spend some more time to figure out how to use the theme editor. I am a self-taught webmaster. I run a somewhat popular website where I write, draw and solve technical issues myself, so some things are a little over my head. But I will definitely keep this in mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now