Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Große Felder für Eingabe 1:n

• dmenne
  • dmenne's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #178983 by dmenne
Große Felder für Eingabe 1:n was created by dmenne
Sorry, I just noted that this is the English Section. Translation added:

We usually work with RedCap, an excellent electronic Case Report Form for patient data. In a more recent version, there is a special theme for the motorically impaired (or, very busy) which replaces the tiny circles of 1:n by something like a piano keyboard, with large fields and separators between the choices.

Is there such a barrier-free theme in Lime Survey? I know that I can use images to replace the circles, but the result is not very convincing.

Wir arbeiten üblicherweise mit RedCap, einer sehr guten Studienverwaltung für Patientendaten. Dort gibt es bei 1-of-n und Checkboxen für motorisch nicht so Geübte anstelle der winzigen Kringel große Felder, die wie Klaviertasten über die ganze Breite gehen. Jeweils mit Fugen von ca 1/4 Klaviertastenbreite zwischen den Tasten.

Ich habe zwar gelesen, wie man mit CSS die Felder durch images ersetzen kann, aber das ist vom Aussehen unbefriedigend.

Gibt es eine einheitliches "Barrierefreies" Theme ohne die Mini-Buttons und Schriften?

Die Dokumentation ist gut, und vermutlich finde ich es dort auch. Aber Kunde drängelt....
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by dmenne. Reason: Satz verkürzt, English hinzugefügt
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 3 months ago #178988 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Große Felder für Eingabe 1:n
Do you have a screenshot of desired behaviour ?

Something like this:

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • dmenne
  • dmenne's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #179007 by dmenne
Replied by dmenne on topic Große Felder für Eingabe 1:n
Looks close, a bit more CSS required to have a larger separation between the field for clumsy fingers. And it help, if fields have a selected (blue) and non-selected (gray) color on a white background, to make it better separable.
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 3 months ago #179010 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Große Felder für Eingabe 1:n
The theme : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/SurveyThemes/skelvanilla
The css generator : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/SurveyThemes/less-limesurvey

And yes : i think i make it more wide for default. But i like to have too a Black on white and a White on black theme + a CSS updater (to allow user to choose BW or WB theme).

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dmenne

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose