I would like to increase the font size of my survey to be easier readable for older persons and/or persons with a visual disorder. If possible it would be nice to do that for all text elements in the survey, except the survey title in my navbar, the next and previous buttons. If not this three groups would be most important:
question text
answer text
tip/autohelp/instruction text beneath the question
I know that one can change the question and answer text for each question sperately but I hope that there is maybe a quick css code for that. I am using LS Version 3.14 with the theme "Bootswatch" and "Bootswatch theme: Spacelab".
Thank you very much in advance.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Example with an extended vanilla theme and font-size of 36pt
Joffm
General recommendation: Examine the page with a web developing tool (that is included in each modern browser) to see which css classes are affected.
And here you can try to see the effect.
Afterwards you may enter the new settings into your "custom.css".
Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
i tried to use your tipp and it works fine with the answers, it increases the font size but the questions are only increasing some of them. do you know why?
Yes, I worked wih the style manager. But apparently only with some of the questions...do you know how I can fix this? Do I need to change every question for its own?
You surely force font size somewhere in your question text :
Joffm wrote: Did you style the question text within the editor?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.