I'm using {ATTRIBUTE_1} etc in the emails, the invitation works fine, but I need all 7 ATTRIBUTES to be listed in the admin email and for some reason they are not appearing, there is a gap where they should be.
I must have something not right, but I can't work out what.
so you have "ATTRIBUTE_1" to "ATTRIBUTE_7", which are to appear.
Which do not?
What is the content of these?
Which version of LS?
Please, a bit more details.
Could you show us the email?
Best regards
Joffm
Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Version 3.6.1+180329, the attribute details do not show in the email, there's just an empty space where they should be. Weird because attributes inserted into invitation and reminder emails display.
Detailed admin notification below:
Do I need to make the attributes mandatory or something like that?
Thanks for your help
Pam
A new response has been submitted for your survey '{SURVEYNAME}'.
Client Project Name: {ATTRIBUTE_1}
Project Number: {ATTRIBUTE_2}
Client Contact First Name: {ATTRIBUTE_3}
Client Contact Last Name: {ATTRIBUTE_4}
Client Company: {ATTRIBUTE_5}
Client Manager: {ATTRIBUTE_6}
Language Combination: {ATTRIBUTE_7}
The following answers were given by the participant:
{ANSWERTABLE}
A new response has been submitted for your survey '{SURVEYNAME}'.
Client Project Name: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1}
Project Number: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_2}
Client Contact First Name: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_3}
Client Contact Last Name: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_4}
Client Company: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_5}
Client Manager: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_6}
Language Combination: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_7}
The following answers were given by the participant:
{ANSWERTABLE}
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.