Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Hi,
I have tried your code. Thanks!
However, I do not see the code in my source on the survey.
The hidden question is not visible in the code, so I think the javascript is not executed.
You cannot use JavaScript in a question that is hidden with the advanced question setting - that question is never rendered in the HTML so JavaScript cannot work. Instead, hide the question with CSS or JavaScript.
Thanks for your quick replies!
I really appreciate your support!
I am getting there, the script code is there, but some rendering is happening:
<div id="question653" class="yes-no">
<table class="question-wrapper">
<tr>
<td align="center">
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td class="question-text">
<span class="asterisk"></span><span class="qnumcode"> </span>OneClick
tpartner wrote: Oops, that was a typo using Denis' code :blush:
:blush: :whistle: i never test script in forum
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.