I'm trying to create a multiple numeric input type question. Each sub question will need it's own unique suffix but as far as I can tell, this is not possible as the only suffix option I could find adds the same suffix to every sub question. Is there a way to get around this?
Thank you for responding! I'm having a little trouble adapting that code to my survey, what would I need to change in that code to get it to work with my specific question code structure?
Hehehehe, had tried it as well and it didn't work for me either, until I changed qID with the actual ID of the question id. Tried it with the question code first, then checked the source code and saw that the number is used.
But this is of course the better solution...
Works like a charm now, even in my custom template.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.