Hi
Please let me know how to protect the editing the default answer of the question that is prefilled at runtime ?
I mean when the survey participant looks at the prefilled answer, he /she should not be able to edit it.
No Tony, thats not helping. I have to prefill the answer of the question "Name of the person being reviewed" where A is reviewing B so B's name is picked from Token:Attribute and that gets filled as default answer. But when I checked the short text box filled with answer, I could edit and insert another answer, which should NOT happen. That default answer should fade and should not be editable.
Hide the question, than user don't see the question.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.