Hi,
where can i add some css rules into the HTML mail head-tag. The Editor only add the part for the body-tag.
The invitation mail i get into my inbox has a source code like this:
I already used sometimes css in head. I use "HTML editor in popup" and this for example:
Code:
<html><head><style>a{color:red}</style></head><body style="color:green">
You text
</body></html>
But like Tony say, it's not garanted, it work on Thunderbird and Outlook (some version).
Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thanks for your reply,
i have a mail template that is testet with the major Mail Clients and need the head for media querys. I will try the Editor in Popup mode, in inline mode it was not possible to add the head tag.
Greetings
Ramon
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Hey,
@Denis, yes a Plugin is the best Option, i would try to make a Plugin for that. Are there some other resources to get start faster with the plugin Develoment? Some small Demo-Plugins or Tutorials? Your sendMailAjax is a little to complex to start i think.
@all, I've try to manage the problem in the Editor in Popup Mode and the system interprets the
Code:
{ }
CSS-Brackets as Placeholders . Is there a workaround to mask the CSS-Brackets? Because the 'Popup Editor Solution' woud be enough for the first Step.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.