Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
I'm having some issues implementing the code you have provided.
I can understand what the function should do, but after I had pasted into template.js I receive an error message saying '$' is not defined, as if jQuery was not loaded - however, opening the console and typing in '$' would return a function.
This leads to believe that the problem I'm having is occurring since jquery only loads later.
I'm having some issues implementing the code you have provided.
I can understand what the function should do, but after I had pasted into template.js I receive an error message saying '$' is not defined, as if jQuery was not loaded - however, opening the console and typing in '$' would return a function.
This leads to believe that the problem I'm having is occurring since jquery only loads later.
Please post a link to an activated sample survey so we can have a look at the details.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!
That doesn't look like a copy of an up-to-date template. The limespired template inserts template.js in the <head> element, your template inserts it in the <body>. Please try copying one of the shipped templates.
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
In general this will be far more difficult for array questions because you need to count the number of items and based on that, auto-redirect once each item was assigned an answer.
In this case, since you only seem to list one item, this may work with some code adjustments.
Maybe Tony can help if you provide a link to an activated sample survey with that question only.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!