I've set up a survey with mandatory questions sets and was wondering if there was any way for me to change the automatically generated text from "This question is mandatory. Please complete all parts." to "Please answer all questions." without accessing the translation file (i.e. is
this
applicable to my situation, and if so, is it the only solution?)
Deactivate mandatory and put : count(self)==X (replace X by number of sub question)
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thank you for your help! It's my first time using this tool, and I really appreciate the quick tip.
On a somewhat unrelated note, the survey I am designing currently supports two different languages, each with a different title and subtitle (so I can't make the changes through the source code). I want to introduce two different styles to differentiate between the title and subtitle; however, when I try to make this change in the title section of the survey, it shows the HTML code in the tab title (i.e. <h1>Title</h1> <h2>Subtitle</h2> shows up on the title of the tab/window).
So I guess my question is:
1. How can we not show the HTML tags in the title of the tab/window?
2. Would we be able to have a different title for the survey itself and the title for the window/tab (keeping in mind we need a different title for both the English & French version)?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Thanks for the tip! The title is now displaying properly.
As I was going through the survey the other day, I ran into another problem that I was hoping someone could help me with. Specifically, I was trying to change the French translation of the mandatory message from "Cette question est obligatoire. Veuillez compléter toutes les parties." to simply "Veuillez compléter toutes les parties." I've tried directly accessing the .po files and removing the corresponding translation, but that just resulted in the following output: "Veuillez compléter toutes les parties..Please complete all parts." Is there any way I can address this problem? Please let me know if any part of the explanation was confusing and I'd be happy to clarify further.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.