Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

language Issue

More
11 years 5 months ago #119909 by user45835_d
language Issue was created by user45835_d
Hi team,

I have created a survey in 2 languages, English and Thai. Problem I am facing is on text response in Thai. When i export or see responses online Thai (any language) is coming as "??????????". English responses are stored properly and able to download properly.

Please help.

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago #120143 by user45835_d
Replied by user45835_d on topic language Issue
I Found out the issue and solution.

It was not Limesurvey problem, you need to update Mysql table collation to "utf8_general_ci". If you are facing same issue please check your Mysql collation/char set.

Feel free to write back any case of any clarification required.

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose