Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

how to design this type question?

More
11 years 5 months ago #119153 by user36526_d
have several suffix and even participant can select the suffix,very useful in period query.

The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #119353 by user36526_d
it seemed ls canot do this type question.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #119356 by david2013
I think you would need to create short free text question type and list (drop down) on the same page. Then use jQuery and CSS to format the layout you want
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #119359 by user36526_d
i always use question by question,time related question become more and more in this year.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #119365 by DenisChenu
In question by question mode,

it surely possibe to use:
- A multi numeric question type
- Inverse label an input in javascript/jquery

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #119369 by user36526_d
where can i find any inverse label an input in js sample or reference for this question?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago #119371 by DenisChenu
No where ...

Try (quick)
Code:
<script> $(function() { $("#question{QID} label").each(function(){ $(this).insertAfter($(this).next(".input")); }); }); </script>

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. - Professional support - Plugins, theme and development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: user36526_d
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose