my colleague give me a lss file make 1 year ago, i active this survey but get some problems. go through the logic file,no error.
finally, i find an additional js in q312. when you run the logic file, the additional js won't display. which means if you add some js, the js "hide".
just like a survey has more than 500 questions, it's vey hard to find js one by one.
is there any solution for this problem?
if there's no better way i will do this.
i am not sure if ls can read the addtional js in logic file.at least, give a sign which question include the hide js.
if not , the hide js will become the risk bomb.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Hi 2.05 support >=, better write like this : age >= 18 (with space), but no problem/
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
i tried to update to 2.05,but failed. i get the feedback is 2.05 support only lt gt, not the >=,<=.
lot's of ls users think it's strange why don't support >=,<=.
what's the meaning of (with space)?
{if(age<=18,'girl','woman')}
all the suvey has EM like age>=, height<=, it means user will recreate survey if update from 2.0 to 2.05??
it's terrible thing to revise them one by one.
each survey has more than 500 questions, oh my god!
i never think the ls update is not sustainable...
Why not using search and replace in the lss file? Make a copy and the search and replace process should be done in about 2 seconds, even with 500 questions.
Help us to help you!
Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
i still don't understang how could ls regard <= as html tag.
if regard <b ,<table,<p as html tag, it's good to add those tag in coding.
or despite of <= as html tag.
how could a software regard <= as html tag? is that a anti human design?
absolutely violate the sustainable rule.
is there anything wrong in my update process?
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.