Hello everybody,
I have a question that looks pretty simple to me but I haven't managed to find an answer.
Let's say, with source code of a question, I managed to put a Tetris game in a limesurvey question. I would love to be able to save the number of lines (which is a variable in my javascript code), but I don't know how to do it.
So my variable would be 'Lines' I would like to store as the answer of the question this precise number of lines.
Is it possible ? Would I be able to do the same if I had several variables to save ?
Thanks in advance,
Félix
PS : I'll post my code if requested, but I don't think it's relevant
If 'Lines' is a javascript variable previously defined in the page, you can use a (hidden or not) numerical question to store this value. Just paste in the source of the question:
Hello,
Thank you very much for your answer Benoît.
I've looked and tried a lot of different things but none of them are working. So, the idea is simply that the JS variable appears in the result of the survey ! Here I take the simplest code possible :