Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
Want to clean up the statistics page, e.g. show only graphs.
Tried editing template.css, but since the graphs are inside the tables, I'm unsure how to use diplay:none.
Could you examplify?
Part of template.css I am looking at:
/* Print answers */
table.printouttable{width:99%}
I don't think you can easily do it with pure CSS (there very few classes assigned to the table elements) but adding this to the end of template.js should do the trick:
Code:
$(document).ready(function(){
if($('#statsContainer').length > 0) {
// Add some classes
$('.statisticstable thead tr:nth-child(2)').addClass('title-row');
$('.statisticstable tbody img').closest('tr').addClass('chart-row');
// Remove all but the question titles and charts
$('.statsSurveyTitle, .statsNumRecords, .statisticssummary').remove();
$('.statisticstable tr:not(.title-row, .chart-row)').remove();
}
});
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.