Hello!
I am using LS since 2012 and it is working fine for my purposes!
I need to save some paradata about the respondent's device (cookies enabled, browser name, engine) in the answers file.
To do this I created a question (Q10, type: equation):
I added the following code to the question:
<p id="device">
</p>
<script>
document.getElementById("device").innerHTML =
"Cookies Enabled is: " + navigator.cookieEnabled
+ "; Browser name is: " + navigator.appName
+ "; Browser code name is: " + navigator.appCodeName
+ "; Engine: " + navigator.product
</script>
In the preview I can see the data I am requesting:
My problem is that the data should be stored in the answers, but it doesn't work.
(I also need to hide the question, but this is the second step of my problem).
What is wrong in my text? Maybe something in the code (I am not expert of Javascript

!)?
I am using LS Version 2.05+ Build 141229.
Any suggestion would be appreciated!!!!
Thanks
elo