Due to huge survey size, I gave up using 'array'. (php error happens...)
I hope to make some workaround in "multiple short texts" question type.
I want to make some radio buttons 'linked' to text input box
(i.e. when clink radio button 1, put "1" to SQ 001 text input box, when click radio button 2, erase "1" and put "2" to SQ001 text input box)
Placing something like this in the source of the multiple-text question should load the first two inputs. Of course, you will need to replace "input.my-radio-class" and "input.another-radio-class" with the proper selectors.
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
$(document).ready(function() {
// Identify this question
var thisQuestion = $('#question{QID}');
// Load first text input
$('input.my-radio-class').click(function(e) {
$('input.text:eq(0)', thisQuestion).val($(this).attr('value'));
});
// Load second text input
$('input.another-radio-class').click(function(e) {
$('input.text:eq(2)', thisQuestion).val($(this).attr('value'));
});
});
</script>
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.