Hi, Im hoping someone can help me.
I have a youtube video embedded in a survey that lasts 10 minutes. I would like to force respondents to sit through the entire ten minutes before they can progress to the next screen (where I have questions, etc.). Right now, it is possible to click "next" and move on without watching the whole video, and I would like to prevent that.
It would be fine to either a) automatically progress after the video is complete, or b) have respondents press the "next" button, after the 10 minutes has elapsed. Either is fine, I just want to make sure they play the whole video.
Is there an easy way to do this? I found this (
limesurvey.com/en/forum/development/9282...individual-questions
) but wasn't sure if it was the answer.
I only want to place this minimum time limit on one question, not the whole survey.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!