Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Please help: Answer 1 should not be included in Answers for 2nd Question

More
12 years 1 week ago #112546 by user41805_d
Hi!

I have a First question that have multiple choice answers = A B C D

If user answered, Second question will appear with multiple choice also with same set of answers = A B C D

If user Answer "A" in the first question, can "A" no longer included in answers for second question?

The second question will only have "B" "C" "D" as answers?

If possible, how can i do that?

hope you can help me
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 week ago #112549 by holch
I think this should work with the array filter.

Help us to help you!
  • Provide your LS version and where it is installed (own server, uni/employer, SaaS hosting, etc.).
  • Always provide a LSS file (not LSQ or LSG).
Note: I answer at this forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: tpartner, holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose