Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
When sending email, LimeSurvey take by feault then hostinfo, then if you'r loggued via LimeSurvey via dyndns : it's send your dyndns server name.
If I did right - after changed optional settings host info I was not able to log in limesurvey fron intra?
And ?
If your servernale is dyndns.example.org, if you have a router with some DNS cache : this one goes directly to your own network. Or you can set the hostname of dyndns.example.org to 192.168.1.30 in each computer.
Alternative : use config array:
'publicurl'=>'dyndns.example.org'
Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
I have pfsense firewall and that config is still going on... That's why I had to log in LS it's private address. So that is something else I have to fix... My own problem...
Second part... Where I put that config array modification if needed?