in my survey I compare 2 homepages. I'd like to put them in my survey with a iframe and then randomize them - so the user either gets to see homepage/ frame A oder homepage/ frame B. Is this possible and if so, how?
If you embed the frame as answer option e.g. at a list radio question, you can set to randomly list the options. This can be set at the advanced question settings:
www.limesurvey.org/manual/QS:Random_order
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!
I would put the iframes in separate text-display questions and control their visibility via relevance based on a random number in a hidden equation question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
So I tried to figure out an equation but none will work. The frames work perfectly fine, but they're just listed below each other. What is the equation supposed to look like?
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!