I have 3 questions in my survey. The type of these questions is multiple choice.
Q1. What animals do you know?
1. A cat
2. A dog
3. A monkey
4. A pig
5. An ekhtiander
6. A fox
Q2. Do you know animals such as..? [Array exclusion filter of Q1]
1. A cat
2. A dog
3. A monkey
4. A pig
5. An ekhtiander
6. A fox
Q3. What animals have you ever had?
[The available variants of the answers must be from Q1 and Q2 together]
I would like to variants of answers will be all answers of Q1 and Q2 together.
Array filter in Q3 allows me to choice one question only.
How can I do it?
I think maybe I should remove array exclusion filter in Q2 and insert JavaScript code to Q2 that the answers of Q1 were copied to Q2 and I should set array filter to Q3 value Q2. But I can't write this JavaScript code.
1) If the question codes in all filter questions are the same, the option must be selected in ALL filter questions to appear in the filtered array.
2) If the question codes in the filter questions unique, the option must be selected in ONE filter questions to appear in the filtered array (Q3).
So, a simple solution for you may be to give the options in Q1 and Q2 unique codes and then "double up" the array rows with matching unique codes. Filter Q3 with both Q1 and Q2.
Of course, you will need to handle these doubled sub-questions in post survey analysis.
Q1. What animals do you know?
1. A cat
2. A dog
3. A monkey
4. A pig
5. An ekhtiander
6. A fox
Q2. Do you know animals such as..? [Array exclusion filter of Q1]
7. A cat
8. A dog
9. A monkey
10. A pig
11. An ekhtiander
12. A fox
Q3. What animals have you ever had?
1. A cat
2. A dog
3. A monkey
4. A pig
5. An ekhtiander
6. A fox
7. A cat
8. A dog
9. A monkey
10. A pig
11. An ekhtiander
12. A fox
.
Cheers,
Tony Partner Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.