To those with success on iPad's in version 2.05 ... HELP!!!
I am using double authentication for surveys.
The user needs a token to get to the survey, per usual.
I use JavaScript to hide the "Next" button when the page with the first question loads.
I also use JavaScript/jQuery to set up a keyup event to call a custom handlekeypress() function.
The first survey question prompts the user to enter a second token into a short text question.
On each keystroke into the question the handlekeypress() funciton is called checking for a match between the token field attribute_1 (token2) and the entered text.
On a match the handlekeypress() function enables the "Next" key and the user can continue on the survey.
In my previous survey in 1.92 this all works great in IE, Mozilla, and Safari on the iPad.
However I am having some difficulty on the Safari browser on an iPad, I don't seem to be able to trigger a keyup event from the touch screen.
I have tried, keyup, keydown, keypress, and change events trying to capture the entry of text, but to no avail. I am pretty sure it is possible ... I just haven't found the magic formula.
I am thinking that this may be because in 2.05 the onkeyup() function for text boxes is already calling the checkconditions() function.
I am going to try dropping the checkconditions() function from the short text answer and then revising the custom handlekeypress() function to call checkconditions() a match is found (no point if the second token is wrong.)
BTW: It is working using just keyup on IE and Mozilla but sadly failing on the iPad ... which is of course where we will delivering it in our waiting room!