Hello.
Is it possible to do that? I have multiple options with slider scale (so my only choice is to use multiple numerical input) but I'd like to show the different answers depending on the answers of the previous question (as is in the array filter but I cannot use this option, because there are no sliders in the array questions).
The example is:
q1. Do you know these sites? (multiple options)
-site A
-site B
-site C
-site D
-site E
(the respondent check only B and D)
q2. Please, evaluate these sites:
(and here it cames the slider scale, the task is to show only sites B and D and no the rest of them)
-site A (hidden)
-site B slider (-5/0/+5)
-site C (hidden)
-site D slider (-5/0/+5)
-site E (hidden)
Thanx.
I use the 1,92 verion but I could update it, of course.
Toni
P.S. I'm not new in Limesurvey but gor some reasons my profile has been deactivated.
Thank you, I thought about the same solution, but when I use multiple numeric input questions with practically one option, the formatting is unusual. I mean, the first question apears with text/label and the next one whitout text, only with the answer, I receive this (see attach).
Can I remove this 'blank' line (in my case is grey). It appears in place of the missing text question. I'm sorry if my question is stupid, but I'm just a sociologist, familiar with Limesurvey.
For your test survey, add the styles below to the end of template.css. Of course, the question IDs will be different for the live survey but you can see those in the edit screen as indicated below.