Hello all again,
I'm wondering how can I hide a column in an array question (in this case, the first one, which corresponds to the subquestions' column - please see attached screenshot). Since I want that column to be hidden AND to not take up any space, hiding the columns' borders is not an option. I've tried two different paths, both aren't working:
1) First, I've tried to use the "display:none;" property/value:
Code:
<script charset="utf-8" script="" type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function ()
{
$("table.question thead td").css("display", "none");
$("table.question tbody th").css("display", "none");
});
</script>
The result, however, is that the entire table disappears, instead of the first column.
2) Then, I've tried also a solution found
here
:
Code:
<script charset="utf-8" script="" type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function ()
{
// Hide the first column
$('#question'+qID+' th.header_answer_text, #question'+qID+' th.answertext').hide();
});
</script>
Here, the result is that (apparently) nothing happens, and so the table doesn't change.
(I'm using Version 2.05+ Build 140320)
What can I be possibly doing wrong?
Best regards.