I've already installed LimeSurvey on
survey.milton.org.uk
but I would now like to install it on
survey.cavernoma.org.uk
too, which is hosted on the same server. So, to avoid another install, I tried symlinking the root directory on the first so that it was also the root directory of the second.
This looked like it was going to work. If you visit
survey.cavernoma.org.uk
it looks plausible. But go to
survey.cavernoma.org.uk/admin/
and you see the problem. I get:
Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
And the error log says
Code:
Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error.
So my question is: is it possible to host one copy of LimeSurvey hosted on multiple domains? Or am I wasting me time? Thanks.