Wow. Must be something local? Who knows? As I said before, i have a javascript problem with this template - but apparently that is only local as well.
I'll continue to struggle with it. I can't thank you enough.
David
Update:
T - for some reason, when I moved the cookie js to the top of template.js, it worked.
Hmm...does that mean that perhaps I have some invalid code in there?
Update2:
The only drawback to this method is that it takes a moment for the browser to read the cookie - so you see the "original" image during this time. I'm sure there is a "hack" to prevent this or mitigate this. In the meantime, i set my "original" image to a blank spacer.
You absolutely rock. Do you accept tips? Or bribes. (I'm actually serious )
David
Why doesn't this work for a radio list? I switched "change" for the list drop down with "click" for the radio button. And I changed it back...and tried some other things as well.
I'm not sure I get your image settings - in the "Initial setting" if radio 1 is checked, you want it to be demo_image1, but in the listener if radio 1 is checked, you want it to be demo_image2.
Having said that, something like this should work for radios:
I'm using the image tick workaround. I don't think it should interfere with the code you so graciously supplied. But, alas, I copied and pasted it directly, and it doesn't seem to work.
Hey T,
Any chance you have insight into how to modify the image attribute using a multi-select question?
If my question is 1628 and my subquestions are sq001, sq002 and sq003, I'm not sure how to adjust to accommodate this structure...as well as the fact that instead of radio buttons and dropdowns, they are check boxes.
If you could point me int eh right direction, I'd sure appreciate it.
Thanks as always,
David
I would like to show an image for each check box....
So, up to three images could show if there are three subquestions. I think the logic is the same, but instead of #question1488, should it be something like #question1488SQ001. Instead of input.radio:checked').attr('value') == 'Y', should it input.checkbox:checked').attr('value') == 'True'?