Is it possible to change "please choose" from the dropdown in the survey without editing the.po file? have no access to the installed files in the remote server...
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. -
Professional support
-
Plugins, theme and development
. I don't answer to private message.
The only alternative solution which comes to my mind is using some lines of JavaScript code.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!
Please post a link to an activated sample survey so we can check the source and also attach the survey here for testing.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!
Please post a screen shot which shows question ID and subquestion/answer IDs of the survey logic file view.
Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
survey-consulting.com
offlinesurveys.com
Feel free to contact me by email for professional LimeSurvey support!
I tried to implement this for a array question with dual scale and dropdown menues. Without success. I think something was wrong.
Can you please show me what the script should look like in total. And is it possible to add something like, use this script on "this question", if the script is implemented in question text of a special question? Instead of addressing the question no.?