Array question with answers in dropdown boxes

More
1 month 1 week ago #200227 by eglerapaliute
Hi everyone,

I have tried doing arrays with dropdown list for quite a while. Couple questions:
1. Is it possible to make arrays with dd list without using java but with pre-existing features?

2. I do have two accounts, so one is managed by university and I cannot change settings (Version 4.1.14+) and another account is on me where im able to change settings (Version 3.22.14). Although I want and need to use server of uni account. Would I be able to do my question with my own version where I can add java script and after that successfully export to my uni account?

2. I still dont get how to do arrays with dd list even though I copy the entire code...
My "simple" plan is to have 1st column percentages/numbers give respondent to choose from and then have next 3 columns with free text. Is that possible?

Sorry for THAT long questions
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #200234 by tpartner
If you do not have permissions to insert JavaScript on the university server, you will not be able to import scripts developed in the 3.x server. As far as I know, they will be removed on importing and certainly will be removed when editing.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now