Your LimeSurvey version:
LimeSurvey Community Edition
Version 6.12.0+250310
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
==================
I have array survey questions that are Grouped.
My Group 1 question is to Yes/No - to ensure that '
professionals' can see
AND fill the questions in Groups 2 and 3.
But what I want to do is allow '
non-professionals' to
see the questions in Group 2 and Group 3
but not be able to fill them out.
It's easy to create a Condition for non-professionals to bypass entirely Group 2 and Group 3 questions. But that's not what I want.
This condition in the Group 1:
Code:
((G1Q00001 == "Y")) || ((G1Q00001 == "N"))
- allows professionals to
see and fill Groups 2 and 3 questions, so that's fine. But it's also allowing non-professionals to both see and fill as well - I want to
allow the non-professionals to see but not be able to fill anything. All they must be able to do is click 'Next'.
Purpose: non-professionals should see the questions for educational purposes but it wouldn't be appropriate for them to fill the questions.
I am grateful for any guidance on how to achieve my objective.